December 17, 2009

Glitter It Up!


Glitter looks beautiful on holiday cards, however it can also make a huge mess. I discovered this amazing product last year when I visited Paper Source in Boston. The ladies at the store introduced me to Ranger's Glitter Glue! It quickly became the answer to all of my glitter woes. After the product is applied to a paper surface, it dries quickly and holds the glitter in place. Its fine tip makes application super easy.

Glitter glue comes in every color you can imagine. My personal favorite color to work with is stardust. It adds a clear sparkle to my cards. You can use glitter glue on a variety of craft items. Best of all, it is the same price as regular glitter so you aren't paying extra for the convenience. How nice!


Photobucket
 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs