July 21, 2009

For Plates You Just Can't Live Without

Today, I was walking by a tableware boutique and saw a china pattern that reminded me of a Lenox pattern designed by Kate Spade called Larabee Road. I decided I wanted to buy the plates for a cocktail party I plan to host! I looked them up online when I got home and learned that Lenox had discontinued the design last year, oh shoot!! But to my delight, I came across a website that I wanted to share.

http://www.replacements.com/ carries literally every china manufacturer you've ever heard of and in the Lenox category alone they had hundreds of discontinued patterns. My hors d'oeuvre plates were there, yay! I ordered the plates and I couldn't be happier. I figure that this site is perfect for when you need to replace a broken piece of china or find a discontinued pattern that you just can't live without. Now, I definitely have to invite the girls over!
Photobucket
 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs