July 28, 2011

Mini Tarts For The Working Martha

Oh my goodness, I am almost embarrased to post this recipe because it's kind of Sandra-Lee-esque, BUT it was so yummy and so darn easy that I have to share it with my little working Marthas out there! I took a recipe that I found online and skipped half the steps to create this super easy recipe. No baking working ladies haha!! These fresh creamy tarts look so pretty and taste just as sweet!




Ingredients:
Ready made mini gram cracker crusts. I used 6 mini ones from Betty Crocker
1 package 8 ounce cream cheese
2 cups of berries (whatever is on sale at the grocery store haha!)
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions: In small bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Next beat in the heavy cream on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Spread evenly into the mini pie crusts. Arrange your berries on top, this is the fun part! Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving or make a day ahead and store covered in refrigerator until you are ready to be Martha!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs