March 21, 2010

I'm In Chandelier Heaven

I just love chandeliers! Chandeliers bring a lovely sense of sophistication to a space and also a sense of whimsy too. Even the smallest of spaces can seem grand and elegant with the touch of a chandelier. I used several chandeliers in my apartment. Below are some photographs of my chandeliers. I have one in my entryway. How inviting to welcome guests with the sparkle of a chandelier! I also have one in my bathroom...
This small cream painted iron chandelier holds candles. No electricity needed to make this bathroom pretty! Be careful if you actually light the candles (mine are just for show). How elegant does this little bathroom look!?!

Over my kitchen island I don't have an electrical hook up but I insisted on having over head lighting. I purchased this large iron candle chandelier and instead of using traditional pillar candles, I used battery operated candles so the piece can flicker away without the worry of a flame. The best part about these battery candle pillars is that they are remote control operated! I am always just a click away from beautiful soft candle light, how heavenly! 




Photobucket
 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs