June 16, 2009

Delight In Lemonade

Last weekend as I walked through the town of Southampton, I came across a young boy and girl with their mother selling lemonade and cookies. I couldn't wait to get my dollars out fast enough to reward the children for working hard, seriously God bless them! I took my cup of lemonade and watched the children happily collect their coins and dollars from other customers. Who knew this much delight could come from lemonade? What a wonderful, easy and rewarding summertime activity for children. It inspired me to share a quick, easy and delicious pink lemonade recipe I found in Family Circle Magazine:


Ingredients:
2 cups white sugar
9 cups water
2 cups fresh lemon juice
1 cup cranberry juice, chilled

Directions:
In large pitcher combine sugar, water, lemon juice and cranberry juice. Stir to dissolve sugar. Serve over ice. How delightful!


Photobucket
 
Blog Design by: Simply Yours Designs